The D-Clock is a dual input/twenty output word clock distributor with a 16 character blue LCD display providing a reference measurement of the incoming sample rate. Both AES/EBU and BNC word clock inputs feature a zero latency loopthrough output with switchable high impedance to maintain the correct level of the digital signal for onward distribution. The D-Clock displays incoming sample frequencies up to 768 kHz to an accuracy of 2ppm (parts per million) with two further modes - sample frequency with ±ppm error and sample frequency with % pull up/down for video users.
Sixteen BNC clock outputs are situated on the rear panel with a further four BNC clock outputs on the front panel for quick patching to other digital devices. The word clock outputs can be derived from either a word clock input or alternatively an AES/EBU audio signal from which clock information can be stripped. In the latter case, one of the many mic pre's with internal A/D conversion but no word clock output can be utilised as the master clock source for the whole digital studio.
- 2 in/20 out Clock Measurement and Distribution Amplifier
- Inputs: BNC with zero latency loopthrough
- AES with with zero latency loopthrough
- Outputs: BNC loopthrough / AES loopthrough
- 20 BNC clock outputs - 33 impedance
- 3 sample rate measurement LCD modes accurate to 2ppm
- Universal voltage filtered mains power input