Drawmer 1969 Mercenary Edition Mic Pre Amp/Tube CompressorProduct #180379 Drawmer 180379 YFC Compressors & Limiters https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The 1969 Mercenary Edition, derived from a collaboration between two of the audio industry's most established names, Drawmer (UK) and Mercenary Audio (USA), Fletcher - Producer/Engineer, Mercenary Audio incorporates new tube circuits designed to add warmth to mic/line signals, and the instrument (DI) pre-amp has its own tube stage enabling classic overdrive effects when inserting guitar, bass and other instruments.
Retaining the concept of twin mic pre-amps, the 1969 uses 'Burr-Brown'op amps for a silkier sound - and a phase reverse switch available in instrument, mic and line modes increases versatility. The 1969 employs true stereo link operation with channel one's threshold, attack and release controls becoming master to both channels. Stereo link also offers a BIG position which retains bass frequencies by rolling off the detection signal at 100 Hz minimizing undesirable pumping during compression. Output gain make-up can be independently controlled on each channel.
- 2 mic/line pre-amps with variable gain, 48V phantom power, filters and phase reverse
- Instrument tube pre-amp with variable gain, EQ, phase reverse and brightness boost
- 2 soft-knee tube compressors with variable threshold, attack, release and output gain
- True stereo link operation with BIGposition for retaining bass frequencies
- Side chain access and side chain listen facility
- VU metering of gain reduction and output levels
- Individual +4dB/-10dB inserts Balanced +4dB XLR input/output connectors
1969 Mercenary Edition Mic Pre Amp/Tube Compressor Specifications:
- All measurements taken at +4dBu operating level)
INPUT IMPEDANCES: LINE 20K Ohms, MIC 150 Ohms to 600 Ohms< AUX 2.2M Ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +20dBu
OUTPUT IMPEDANCE : 50 Ohms
MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL: +22dB (balanced)
BANDWIDTH: <10Hz to 22KHz -1Db
UNITY GAIN NOISE: BYPASS -95Db; LINE -85Db; MIC (E.I.N.) -134.5dB shorted, -130.5dB @ 150 Ohms, -129.8dB @ 200 Ohms
DISTORTION @ 1Khz: Line Input with BYPASS selected,< 0.1%_Line Input with NORMAL selected,< 0.35%
POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-120Volt or 195-250Volt at 50-60Hz, 38 Watts, FUSE RATING 250mA for 240Volt, 500mA for 120Volt, CONFORMING TO BS EN 60127-2:1991 SHEET III
FUSE TYPE: 20mm x 5mm, Class 3 Slo-Blo, 250Volt working
CASE SIZE: 482mm (w) x 88mm (h) x 250mm (d)
WEIGHT: (incl packaging) 6.0 Kgs
RELEASE TIMES: 100 ms, 500ms, 1 sec, 200 ms to 2 sec semi-automatic/signal dependant, 5 500 ms to 5 sec semi-automatic/signal dependant, Automatic 1 sec to 10 sec signal dependant