A single rackspace with 2 channels of 15-band EQ ease.
The compact DOD SR430QXLR Graphic EQ unit with pro features has a price as tiny as its faceplate. A low-cut filter at 50Hz with a 12dB/octave slope, ISO 2/3-octave frequency centers, constant Q, balanced XLR ins and outs, balanced 1/4" ins and outs.
- Low-cut filter at 50Hz with a 12dB/octave slope
- ISO 2/3-octave frequency centers
- Constant Q
- Balanced XLR ins and outs
- Balanced 1/4" ins and outs
Click or call to get your hands on this solid mixer!
SR430QXLR Graphic EQ Specifications:
- Common Mode Rejection: >75 dB@60 Hz
- Frequency Center Tolerance: 5%
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Gain: +/- 12 dB
- Input Impedance: 40 kOhms balanced, 20 kOhms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +21 dB
- Maximum Output Level: +21 dBu
- Output Impedance: 102 ohms balanced, 51 ohms unbalanced
- S/N Ratio: 92dB
- THD: .004%