A rack-mountable vocal harmony processor that gives you the control.
The Digitech Vocalist Live Pro Vocal Harmony Processor enables you to generate live multi-part vocal harmonies accompanied by your keyboard or guitar. Singers can now have their own line of back-up singers harmonizing in perfect pitch.
How the magic happens:
The harmony effects processor utilizes the musIQ technology that combines new Note Detection algorithms from your guitar or keyboard. Along with state-of-the-art Harmony Generation, and the raw power of AudioDNA2, the Vocalist Live Pro can create real-time harmonies with your live voice that are in key and perfectly on pitch.
Packed full of world-class features:
With all that processing power, Digitech was able to pack it full of other features as well. Including world-class Lexicon Reverbs, Soundcraft low-noise studio-grade mic preamp, real-time pitch correction for each voice, individual persona and gender selection per voice, configurable outputs, tuner, 99 user factory presets and more.
Footswitch not included.
- 3 or 4 part vocal harmony using the musIQ™ technology with MIDI that analyzes the guitar and keyboard signal according to chord recognition
- Selectable unison, 3rd, 5th or octave above or below of lead vocal Pitch correction for each individual voice with 4 adjustable parameters
- Lead vocal and harmony effects; Compressor, Lexicon Licensed Reverbs and EQ, Persona models Edit, store and recall 99 user, or 99 factory presets
- On board guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line w/ level adjustment, Soundcraft studio grade preamp and 48V phantom power
- L/R Stereo 1⁄4" aux outputs, L/R XLR main outputs, S/PDIF out, ground lift, selectable output routings
- MIDI in/thru
- USB for preset Librarian and exchange
- Footswitch and expression pedal jacks* for remote control of presets and effects
- *Footswitches not included
Get the perfect harmonies you've been looking for without hiring back-up vocalists! Order now!