Digital Reference DR-1600 Dynamic Handheld Wireless Microphone SystemProduct #270439 Digital Reference 270439 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Multichannel reliability at an amazing price!
The Digital Reference DR-1600 Dynamic Handheld Wireless Microphone System delivers super frequency flexibility via 3 VHF frequency bands (169.505MHz, 170.245MHz, and 171.905MHz). The handheld mic/transmitter gives you up to 20 hours of battery life. The DR-1600 features an advanced dipole antenna system and adjustable squelch control with a removable docking power supply that inserts into receiver back.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Advanced dipole antenna system
- Available in 3 traveling frequencies
- Removable docking power supply inserts into back of receiver
- Adjustable squelch control
Buy the DR-1600, shake off your wired shackles, and enjoy unfettered singing freedom TODAY!
DR-1600 Dynamic Handheld Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- Overall System
- Operating frequencies VHF band: 169.505, 170.245, 171.905 MHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation ±15 kHz
- Operating range: 200' minimum
- Operating temperature range: 40 degrees F (4 degrees C) to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
- Frequency response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- Receiving system: non-diversity, single-channel dual antenna system
- Image rejection: 50dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB at 10kHz deviation, maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion:
- Sensitivity: 20dBuV for 60dB S/N (IEC-weighted)
- Audio output: 350mV (at 1kHz, ±10kHz deviation, 100k-ohm load)
- Output connector: 1/4" phone jack
- Power supply: 120VAC 60 Hz, 6 VA; or 12V DC, 200mA, center positive, with external DC supply
- Dimensions: 8-1/4"W x 1-3/4"H x 4-3/4"D
- Net weight: 19 oz; without AC adapter, 12 oz
- Handheld Transmitter
- RF power output: 10mW (high) and 2mW (low) typical
- Spurious emissions: under federal regulations
- Dynamic range: >=90dB, A-weighted
- Microphone element: dynamic unidirectional
- Battery (not included): 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline
- Current consumption: 30mA typical
- Battery life: approximately 15 hours (high) and 20 hours (low)
- Dimensions: 9-1/2"L x 2-1/8" diameter
- Net weight (without battery): 12-3/4 oz