Digital Reference DR-1500 VHF Guitar Wireless System T4Product #270438 Digital Reference 270438 YWC Instrument Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Multichannel reliability at an amazing price!
The DR-1500 delivers super frequency flexibility via 3 VHF frequency bands (169.505MHz, 170.245MHz, and 171.905MHz). The UniPak transmitter includes a variable microphone/guitar trim control. It features an advanced dipole antenna system and adjustable squelch control with a removable docking power supply that inserts into receiver back.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Advanced dipole antenna system
- Available in 3 traveling frequencies
- Removable docking power supply inserts into back of receiver
- Adjustable squelch control
Buy the DR-1500, shake off your wired shackles, and enjoy unfettered freedom TODAY!
DR-1500 VHF Guitar Wireless System T4 Specifications:
- Overall System
- Operating frequencies VHF band: 169.505, 170.245, 171.905 MHz
- Frequency stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation ±15 kHz
- Operating range: 200' minimum
- Operating temperature range: 40 degrees F (4 degrees C) to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
- Frequency response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- Receiving system: non-diversity, single-channel dual antenna system
- Image rejection: 50dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB at 10kHz deviation, maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion:
- Sensitivity: 20dBuV for 60dB S/N (IEC-weighted)
- Audio output: 350mV (at 1kHz, ±10kHz deviation, 100k-ohm load)
- Output connector: 1/4" phone jack
- Power supply: 120VAC 60 Hz, 6 VA; or 12V DC, 200mA, center positive, with external DC supply
- Accessories included: AD1202A 120V docking AC adapter; 120V AC IEC cord set
- Dimensions: 8-1/4"W x 1-3/4"H x 4-3/4"D
- Net weight: 19 oz; without AC adapter, 12 oz
- UniPak Transmitter
- RF power output: 10mW (high) and 2mW (low) typical
- Spurious emissions: under federal regulations
- Dynamic range: >=90dB, A-weighted
- Input connections: Hi-Z, Low-Z, bias
- Battery (not included): 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline
- Current consumption: 30mA typical
- Battery life: approximately 15 hours (high) and 20 hours (low)
- Dimensions: 2-5/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 1"
- Net weight (without battery): 2-3/4 oz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Digital Reference DR-1500 VHF Guitar Wireless System T4:
This wireless unit worked fine right out of the box. I use it mostly in the studio, hate tripping over the guitar cord or winding around my feet and yanking it out of the guitar. Problem solved! I walked out of the studio and to my living room which is over 50 feet and trough walls with out any cutout. tone was fine. Built as good as anything is today, I would recomend this to anyone.