Digidesign Structure Sampler Virtual InstrumentProduct #801633 Digidesign 801633 YSKF Samplers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
As if Pro Tools wasn't an impressive enough digital work station that quickly became an industry standard in music, TV, and film, now Digidesign (the brains behind it) has given it even more muscle. Introducing Structure, an exclusive RTAS virtual instrument that allows Pro Tools users to do complex sample manipulation in real time via a very uncomplicated interface.
Since Digidesign Structure's playback engine is optimized to work with the Pro Tools disk engine, you can push the limits of your sampling creativity with no fear. Utilize the nearly 20 GB worth of samples from premium sound libraries A.I.R. and EastWest (including a 30-day trial of the Structure Edition of Goliath), use your own sample libraries, or create your own by dragging-and-dropping in Pro Tools' audio regions. The 128-level multitimbral sound engine supports an unlimited number of nestable patches and is an effective sample manager. It also has a powerful multi-effects processing engine as well.
While Structure can do a lot of complex things with sound, the interface and all operational controls are organized in a very simple manner. The built-in database and file browser allow you to find sounds in a variety of ways so you cut down on search time and spend that extra time refining. The Sampler Virtual Instrument has a built-in keyboard for note-testing and six Smart Knobs for easy access to your favorite parameters. Connect a MIDI controller for even more sound triggering and musical performance options-Structure can take it.
Here's some sound advice: If you've got Pro Tools, you've got to give it some Structure.
- Professional RTAS sampler designed and optimized exclusively for Pro Tools
- Comprehensive sound libraries from EastWest and A.I.R., including Quantum Leap Orchestral Elements, plus a 30-day trial of EastWest's 40 GB professional sound library, Goliath (Structure Edition)
- Use your existing SampleCell, KONTAKT 1 and 2, and EXS24 sound libraries (encrypted third-party sample libraries not supported)
- Supports up to 8-channel interleaved samples
- Drag-and-drop regions from within Pro Tools directly into the sampler for easy custom sound creation
- Sample engine tightly couples with the Pro Tools engine for superior playback performance (optimized sampler integration available with Pro Tools 7.3 or higher software)
- Supports sample playback via a choice of disk streaming or RAM-only for optimal operation
- Powerful database and integrated file browser make finding and managing sounds easy
- Integrated stereo and surround multi-effects processing engine offers over 20 effects types and hundreds of effects presets
- Universal sound engine provides support for an unlimited number of nestable patches, enabling you to easily create highly complex sounds
- Supports up to 128-level multitimbral playback per structure instance and an unlimited number of parts, audio effects, and MIDI effects per patch
- Fully resizable built-in sample editor enables fast, easy waveform editing and sample mapping
- Supports all common bit depths, sample rates, and surround formats, up to 24-bit/192 kHz/7.1 surround
- Surround/stereo main outputs and up to 31 auxiliary outputs allow discrete source mixing and signal processing
- 6 freely assignable, context-dependent smart knobs enable fast access to most important sound-sculpting parameters
- Hands-on, real-time control of the sampler using a Digidesign control surface or MIDI controller via MIDI Learn
Structure Sampler Virtual Instrument Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Digidesign-qualified Windows XP- or Mac OS X-based computer
- Pro Tools"HD, Pro Tools LE, Pro Tools M-Powered, or Pro Tools Academic system running Pro Tools 7.0 or higher software (Pro Tools 7.3 recommended for optimal stability and performance)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM highly recommended)
- iLok USB Smart Key and iLok.com account
- Internet access
- DVD drive