Digidesign Digi 003 Rack + Factory with Pro Tools 10Product #H91401 Digidesign H91401 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Incredibly versatile rackmount I/O, paired with an industry standard DAW.
The Digidesign Digi 003 Rack with Pro Tools 10 Upgrade is the ideal package for any musician, recording engineer, or producer looking for a professional quality, affordable, music software and hardware solution for their home or project studio. Boasting best in class sound quality, 8 built-in mic preamps, and a variety of additional inputs and outputs, Digidesign 003 Rack is perfect for recording a whole band. Now with the included copy of Pro Tools 10 upgrade, you will be recording and mixing with the stability and the professionalism of a platform that an entire industry can rely on.
Digi 003 Rack
The Digi 003 Rack + Factory offers an extensive array of analog and digital audio and MIDI I/O, making it the ideal hub of any home or project studio, or a powerful complement to an existing setup. You can connect just about any instrument and device found in your studio to 003 Rack Factory. Plug in your guitar or bass for direct recording, connect line-level instruments such as synths or samplers, or capture sound from any source though a connected microphone—the interface's premium mic preamps deliver the utmost sound clarity. And with its studio-grade 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution, you can expect stunning, high-definition sound every time. In addition, Digi 003 Rack + Factory provides the I/O you need to connect your MIDI gear, optical devices (such as ADAT), and S/PDIF digital equipment, and also features BNC Word Clock I/O to sync 003 Rack to other external devices in your studio.
Listen with options
Digi 003 Rack + Factory features multiple options for monitoring your sessions as well as other external devices. Dedicated stereo studio monitor outputs allow you to always have reference monitors connected without sacrificing audio outputs, while a stereo pair of alternate control room outputs let you hook up a second set of speakers to allow easy switching between 2 studio monitor sources. 2 headphone outputs, each with its own level control, enable you to run 2 discrete monitor headphone mixes separately from your main mix. And an alternate source input allows you to monitor signals from a connected external device.
Everything you need—plus more
Digi 003 Rack + Factory comes with Digidesign's biggest, most powerful and comprehensive software bundle yet, providing everything you need to create music, perform a composition, record audio, sequence MIDI, edit sounds, fix problems, mix tracks, enhance audio, master projects, and promote your creations. At the core is award-winning Pro Tools LE software, which offers the ultimate in recording, editing, and mixing power and flexibility. And to help you get started, the indispensable Pro Tools Method One instructional DVD teaches you Pro Tools system essentials, from setting up sessions and recording audio to editing MIDI, working with loops and plug-ins, automating mixes, and more.
Pro Tools 10
This amazing bundle incorporates an upgrade to the latest and greatest version of an industry standard DAW. Pro Tools 10 is loaded with enhancements from its previous versions, with the same stability and power that has made it the most powerful audio production software for recording, composing, editing, and mixing music and sound for picture.
New features and workflows:
Mix it up—at higher resolution
With Pro Tools 10, you can mix multiple audio file formats and bit depths within the same session—including interleaved—without any file duplication to cause project bloat. Plus, with support for 32-bit floating-point file formats, you’ll get higher resolution sound when recording or importing, with more headroom to preserve the integrity of your audio from beginning to end.
Drive faster—with better performance
Gain better recording and playback performance when working on a laptop with an external drive or a network-attached storage device. Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain. Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips. Get 4x more* Automatic Delay Compensation and 2x more busses to handle bigger mixes with more plug-ins. And get snappier performance when working on sessions with lots of fades.
Plug into legendary sound
With the included Avid Channel Strip plug-in, you get the renowned channel strip of the Avid (formerly Euphonix) System 5, one of the most sought-after consoles used to create some of the greatest mixes ever produced. Work with exact replications of the console’s EQ and compression algorithms to add life to your mix.
- Digi 003 Hardware Features
- Professional sound quality, including world-class converters and up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Record the whole band: includes 18 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 8 professional mic preamps built in, featuring
- High-quality analog high-pass filters switchable on every channel
- Easily accessible trim controls on the front panel
- Phantom power and switchable 20dB pads on every channel
- 8 DI/line inputs, including 1 DI on the front panel for quick and easy plug-and-play recording
- 8 channels of ADAT optical I/O
- 2 channels of S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 MIDI I/O (16 channels in/16 channels out)
- BNC Word Clock I/O
- Dedicated studio monitor output, plus alternate control room output controllable via easily accessible front-panel switch
- Alternate Source input for external device monitoring
- Dual discrete headphone outputs with easily accessible, individually controllable volume levels on the front panel
- Streamlined, 2U rackmountable chassis
- Pro Tools 10 Software Features
- Speed up editing and mixing with Clip Gain, and easily adjust and match gain levels, pre-mixer
- Use multiple audio formats in a session—including interleave—without file duplication
- Record and master higher resolution sound with more headroom in 32-bit floating-point format
- Get great responsiveness on slower hard drives with the enhanced disk handler
- Record in low-latency mode, with direct monitoring when using third-party audio interfaces
- Get the sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the Avid Channel Strip plug-in
- Get access to over 500 additional Pro Tools commands when using EUCON controllers
- Work more easily with AudioSuite-rendered clips with reverse processing, handles, and more
- Create extra long-format projects for sequential versioning with the extended 24-hour timeline
- Open fade-heavy sessions faster and get better responsiveness with real-time fades
Why wait, get the raw power of Pro Tools 10 and the Digi 003 paired together today.
Digi 003 Rack + Factory with Pro Tools 10 Specifications:
- See individual components for technical specifications.