Denon MC6000Mk2 Digital Mixer and Controller with Dashboard 3-Screen Display
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Denon's MC6000Mk2 Digital Mixer and Controller, plus a 3-screen full color display.
The Denon MC6000Mk2 Digital Mixer/Controller and Dashboard display bundle adds a visual element to your DJ mixes. Denon' flagship DJ controller, the MC6000Mk2 has everything you need to mix music on a pro level, with additional functions and features to further enhance your set. And what better way to enhance the performance of the MC6000Mk2 then with the real-time visual feedback of Serato DJ via Dashboards three vibrant, 4.3" full-color screens. Get them both with just one purchase and be on your way to mastering digital mixes.
Denon MC6000Mk2 Digital Mixer and Controller
The slimline, tabletop steel chassis unit combines a 4-channel/8-source real-time matrix operational digital mixer with a 24-bit, class-leading digital and analog audio interface. The unit' top panel has all of the important features you™d expect to find including transport control, pitch, EQ, loop, hot-cue/sample, navigation and FX controls, all placed in a user-friendly, ergonomic position that will ensure a worry-free performance. The MC6000Mk2 can operate as a fully functional DJ software controller with the possibility of up to 4-deck mixing, or it can be used as a stand-alone digital mixer, and can accommodate a wide range of connectivity options to suit a your preferred workflow. The control surface on the MC6000Mk2 is full illuminated for easy visibility in low light venues, which is almost every setting a DJ will find themselves in at some point in their career. All faders, dials, and buttons are exactly where they should be so you can focus more on mixing and crowd interaction, and less on searching for functions during your performance. Everything is made for maximum integration with Serato Intro DJ software, with instant access to on-demand performance modes and easy browse functions.
Dashboard 3-Screen Display
Just as Numark’s NS7III raised the bar with real-time visual feedback of Serato DJ via three vibrant, 4.3" full-color screens, Dashboard now delivers that capability and convenience to DJs using a Serato controller that does not have a screen display. Two of Dashboard’s screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. A third, central screen gives you a dedicated view of your track library. This third central screen can also be switched to display stackable parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of your active programs. Now with the Dashboard display, you can manage all critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether—something that is not possible with most controllers and DVS solutions currently available. There are currently 43 existing Serato control systems that Dashboard works with, so any DJ can enjoy the benefits and versatility that its screen displays provide.
- 4-channel, 4-deck, 8-source premium digital mixer
- Includes & Optimized for Serato Intro (2-Deck)
- Slim tabletop design for Mobile DJ portability
- Intuitive 4-deck control, with independent deck buttons (for Serato DJ with upgrade) Realtime Mixer Matrix Operation, Analog Sources & USB MIDI/Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2-in/2-out (stereo)
- High-resolution 105mm touch-sensitive jogwheel
- 4 + 4 Hot Cue/Sampler buttons with bank selector key
- 3 EFX adjustment knobs with on/off buttons and Beats Knob selector
- Large-size Cue & PLAY buttons
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Numark Dashboard 3-Screen Display
- Serato Hi-Resolution DJ Display for any Serato hardware
- 3-screen display incorporates low-profile Serato Displays with your existing hardware
- Stacked parallel waveform option on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, enabling DJ to close or move the source laptop and focus on the music
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 3 height adjustments with full tilt control for DVS or controller height setup
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- Compatible with over 40 existing Serato DJ control systems including DVS
Get the best of the MC6000Mk2 and the Dashboard display with one purchase!