Denon MC4000 Serato Controller with Dashboard 3-Screen Display
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Denon's MC4000 Serato Controller, plus a 3-screen full color display.
The Denon MC4000 Serato Controller and Dashboard display bundle adds a visual element to your DJ mixes. The MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato DJ controller for the professional entertainer wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis for rugged durability. And what better way to enhance the performance of the MC4000 then with the real-time visual feedback of Serato DJ via Dashboards three vibrant, 4.3" full-color screens. Get them both with just one purchase and be on your way to mastering digital mixes.
Denon MC4000 Serato Controller
The MC4000 puts a special emphasis on usability, where everything is located and spaced for optimum workflow. Unlike competitive units, there is no confusing, dense multi-functionality hiding in frustrating fashion beneath each pad. Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements. A particularly useful feature—and virtually unheard of at the MC4000’s modest price point—is Balanced Booth Outputs, which feeds the program signal to a set of local monitor speakers near the DJ, with the ability to adjust the Booth level independent of the main level. The MC4000 includes Serato DJ Intro and is user-upgradable to full Serato DJ. It’s also compatible with Traktor 2, Algoriddim djay Pro and Virtual DJ 8, as well as any other DJ application that supports MIDI mapping. This enables the DJ to use their use their favorite programs and customize their performance according to their personal style and the requirements of the situation.
Dashboard 3-Screen Display
Just as Numark’s NS7III raised the bar with real-time visual feedback of Serato DJ via three vibrant, 4.3" full-color screens, Dashboard now delivers that capability and convenience to DJs using a Serato controller that does not have a screen display. Two of Dashboard’s screens provide moving waveforms, playhead, deck, and FX status. A third, central screen gives you a dedicated view of your track library. This third central screen can also be switched to display stackable parallel waveforms for complete beat matching control of your active programs. Now with the Dashboard display, you can manage all critical performance elements with the source laptop out of sight or closed altogether—something that is not possible with most controllers and DVS solutions currently available. There are currently 43 existing Serato control systems that Dashboard works with, so any DJ can enjoy the benefits and versatility that its screen displays provide.
- Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; user-upgradeable to Serato DJ
- Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
- Dedicated hot-cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
- Long-throw, 100mm pitch faders
- All-new control layout for effortless, intuitive use — Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
- Two balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
- Compatible with Traktor 2 (via .tsi files) and Virtual DJ 8
- RCA Aux input for external device mixing
- Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
- Pro-grade steel construction
- Numark Dashboard 3-Screen Display
- Serato Hi-Resolution DJ Display for any Serato hardware
- 3-screen display incorporates low-profile Serato Displays with your existing hardware
- Stacked parallel waveform option on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, enabling DJ to close or move the source laptop and focus on the music
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 3 height adjustments with full tilt control for DVS or controller height setup
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- Compatible with over 40 existing Serato DJ control systems including DVS
Get the best of the MC4000 and the Dashboard display with one purchase!