MC6000 / MC2000 Flight Bag Mail In Rebate
Get a Denon DJ branded heavy duty nylon flight bag FREE with purchase of a MC6000 or MC2000 MIDI Controller.
- - Offer Expires 12/31/13
- Download rebate
Denon's top DJ controller features, integrated into one compact system.
The Denon MC2000 DJ controller combines top-notch features and reliability found in similar professional DJ controllers. The easy, plug-and-play link up ability with SERATO DJ Intro, and intuitive standard DJ controls make the MC2000 a great system for DJs of all levels. A great platform for day-to-day practice in your home, but still has enough professional features to take your performance in front of a live crowd.
Plug-and-play with USB bus power
No need to plug your MC200 into the power outlet, the unit gets all the power it needs via the included USB cable and the connection between it and your computer. Since the MC2000 has been designed with Serato DJ Intro in mind, the entire system is mapped to all of the various controls of the included software, so there is no extra work when wanting to get started mixing right out of the box. The MC2000 has true plug-and-play functionality.
Serato DJ Intro
Serato DJ Intro is the newest piece of software to join Serato’s illustrious DJ range, which includes popular professional DJ solutions, Scratch Live and ITCH. With over 10 years’ experience in software development, Serato bring their unique approach to this new plug-and-play system.
Serato DJ Intro allows for traditional two-deck mixing of digital music files from a computer. Large music collections can be managed with the Serato Crate system, plus advanced iTunes integration allows for instant access to existing library and playlist information.
Design and build quality
The MC2000’s solid build and portable design makes it easy to transport with little worry for serious damage. The layout takes the very best from the Denon DN-MC6000 and MC3000 platforms and puts them into a compact and functional system that’s ready to work seamlessly with Serato DJ Intro and other similar DJ software.
The jog wheels and faders are lifted straight from the MC6000 Professional DJ Controller and retain the professional grade and high-quality feel that Denon DJ customers have come to expect. Built to take even the most enthusiastic mixing and hard-core techniques, the MC2000 stands tall amongst the competition.
- Designed specifically for ‘Serato DJ intro’ Software (included)
- Plug & Play – USB Bus Powered
- Full MIDI Output – Map to other DJ Software
- Denon DJ ‘Professional Grade’ Construction
- Intuitive File Browsing Controls
- Built-in Audio interface
Learn the art of digital mixing, order the MC2000 today.
MC2000 DJ Controller Specifications:
- Line Inputs: 1 – Stereo Unbalanced RCA Terminal
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Level: 0 dBV
- Signal to noise ratio: Over 82dB
- Microphone inputs: Balanced 1/4 in. TRS terminal (Tip: hot, Ring: cold, Sleeve: ground)
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Level: –48 – –20 dBu (Unity= –40 dBu)
- USB Audio inputs: 2 Stereo (4 Monaural) 16 bit, Fs: 48kHz, USB B
- Master Output
- Unbalanced: Stereo RCA terminal
- Load impedance: 10 kΩ
- Level: 2.55 dBV (Max +10 dBV)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+1 dB)
- THD: Less than 0.05%
- Crosstalk: Less than –85 dB (1 kHz)
- Headphone output
- Stereo 1/4 in. (1 mm)
- Load impedance: 40Ω
- Level: Over 50 mWl
- USB MIDI input/output IN:1 ch, OUT:1 ch MIDI 1.0, USB B
- Channel fader: 45 mm slim type fader
- Crossfader: 45 mm fader
- Power supply voltage: 5 V (USB Bus power)
- Power consumption: 500 mA
- Operational temperature: +5°C – +35°C
- Operational humidity: 25% – 85% (no condensation)
- Storage temperature: –20°C – +60°C