- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A compact tabletop CD/MP3 player with a host of advanced features that will delight creative mobile entertainers.
The Denon DN-S700 is the perfect first compact tabletop CD/MP3 player sporting many features from Denon DJ's flagship professional models, including advanced MP3 functionality for easy file search and selection, CD text display, auto or manual BPM, three onboard effects, four pitch ranges, one hot start, seamless loop controls, fader start, and pitch bend.
The DJ player has of these design features and functions that provide the hobbyist, true mobile entertainers, and today's aspiring DJs unprecedented creativity and showmanship opportunities at an affordable price.
The DN-S700 tabletop CD player comes equipped with a powerful digital signal processor (DSP) and large memory capacity that allows for many advanced features.
The DN-S700 can read, display, and play MP3 files written to CD-Rs providing DJs with the ability to store more music on a single media or for extended playback time. Files can be searched for either manually or by scanning or using a number of file search functions including file search and file/folder search. Additionally, MP3 ID3 tag information can be viewed on the display.
The hot start function lets you start playback immediately from a set point (that you determined) within a specific file.
With this function, any section on a disc can be played repeatedly between point A and B with no break in sound or limit in length. The Denon DN-S700 has a variety of looping options such as exit and reloop.
The DJ CD/MP3 player also supplies you with three different types of audio effects to enhance creativity and performance:
Echo: adds a delayed sound that's synchronized by the BPM
Flanger: feedback time and feedback gain can be selected
Filter: performs a frequency filter sweep as the jog wheel is turned
Pitch control/key adjust:
Pitch: Playback speed is adjusted with the pitch slider. Adjustable pitch ranges are +6%, +10%, +16%, and +100% (selectable live).
Key adjust: Keeps the original key even if the pitch playing speed is changed with the pitch slider.
The digital output for the main provides a true 100% digital signal without any restrictions or limitations regardless of pitch change or mode setting.
- Compact—under 9-inches wide
- Advanced MP3 functions
- 3 on-board effects (echo/flanger/filter)
- Hot Start
- Seamless looping
- CD-text display
- Supports CD text/ID3 tags
- Auto/manual BPM
- Key adjust feature
- 4-way pitch range (±6% / ±10% / ±16% / ±100%)
- Pitch bend by buttons and jog wheel
- Fast-loading, illuminated slot-in drive
- Fader start
- Digital output
- 100mm long pitch slider
Get a tabletop CD/MP3 player with effects, loops, storable MP3 playback, and a host of advanced features when you buy the DN-S700 today.
DN-S700 - Compact CD/MP3 Player Specifications:
- Type: CD player
- Media type: Standard compact disc (12 cm), CD-TEXT, CD-R, CD-RW; Finalized CD-R and CD-RW discs can be played on the DN-S700. Depending on the recording conditions and other factors, it may not be possible to play some CD-R and CD-RW discs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 8.5" W x 9.1" D
- Weight: 5.7 lb.
- Power supply: U.S.A., Canada models: AC 120 V ±10 %, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 12 W
- Environmental conditions
- Operational temperature: 5 ~ 35° C
- Operational humidity: 25 ~ 85 %
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60° C
- Audio section:
- Quantization: 16-bit linear per channel
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz at normal pitch
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01 % or less (1 kHz)
- Signal to noise ratio: 95 dB or more (A-weighted)
- Channel separation: 95 dB or more
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 20 kHz, ±0.5 dB
- Analog output: Output level: 2.0 V r.m,s.
- Digital output: Signal format: IEC958-Type2
- Output level: 0.5 Vp-p 75 ohms
- Instant start: within 20 msec.
- Variable pitch: ±6 % (0.1 % pitch)
- ±10 % (0.1 % pitch)
- ±16 % (0.1 % pitch)
- ±100 % (0.1 % pitch)
- Pitch bend: Pitch range ±16 %
- Pitch range ±100 % : -99 % ~ +100 %
- Search precision: 1/75 sec. (1 subcode frame)