Open Box (Blemished) Denon DN-S5000 Tabletop DJ CD Player
DJ CD & Media Players
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
World's first motor-driven Active Platter for true vinyl emulation.
The Denon DJ DN S5000 CD Player offers a number of firsts in the world of the digital DJ. Check out the motor driven active platter that provides the ultimate feel for true vinyl emulation. With the unique Alpha Track feature, the DNS 5000 can access different tracks from the same CD simultaneously. You can even mix the tracks. And get this, with the Hot Disc mode, you can eject a disc and it will still play for another 35 seconds, while you cue up your new disc.
- 3-Way Scratch lets you apply scratch effects by selecting the Main, Alpha, or Sampler Track as the source. Mirror Mix lets you select the same track in Main and Alpha Track and play it after a specified time delay. Clear Scratch Disk allows you to create your own custom slipmat designs.
- Two DN-S5000 units can be connected to a DN-X800 via the X-Effect ports and operated by the faders. Two DN-S5000 units can view each other's Memo data (when connected via the X-Effect In and Out ports). Relay play, Program Relay Play, and Random Relay Play are possible when two DN-S5000 units are connected together.
- Independent digital outputs (coaxial, SPDIF) for Main and Alpha Track. With Constant Digital Output, output at 44.1kHz is possible even when playback speed is changed. With digital connection all effects can be output.
- Dedicated Alpha Track Fader Start port. Manual input of BPM values (auto BPM and manual tap are also possible). Switchable display of Main and Alpha Track times. 100mm slider for playback speed control. Four hot starts. Four seamless loops can be made. A-B Splice removes unwanted sections of a track seamlessly (2 points per track).
- A-B Trim/Move
- The A & B points for the seamless loop, sampler loop, and splice points can easily be adjusted using the Scratch Disc.
- Six stutter cue play points.
- Two samplers (approx 15 sec. in 20Hz-20 kHz, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz quality).
- Recessed connecting terminals on the back panel prevent damage and inadvertent disconnects.
- Memo function stores 5,000 loops and cues. This data can also be copied to another DN-S5000, and Memo from a DN-D9000 or DN-2600F can also be copied to a DN-S5000.
- With Instant Start (0.2 sec) and CDRW disc playback.
- Program/Random Play
- Program up to 25 tracks on a CD for playback. Programs for up to six discs can be stored in memory. Random Play of CDs loaded in both drives is also possible.