Denon DN-HC4500 USB MIDI/Audio Interface and ControllerProduct #802027 Denon 802027 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightning-swift hardware performance with internal high-quality audio processing.
After nearly 100 years of experience working in the world of recorded music and the ever-changing demands by professionals and the public alike for high-quality, easier-to-use mediums, and multiple awards for various innovations, it's safe to say that Denon is a name you can trust. Knowing DJs have been a temperature gauge for what's hot since the first needle hit vinyl, and in their quest to stay at the forefront of the evolution of DJ equipment, they've created the DN-HC4500, their first USB MIDI/Audio interface designed exclusively for computer performance club and mobile DJs worldwide. This feature-packed professional controller combines unmatched hardware performance with internal, high-quality audio processing that offers low latency ASIO/OSX Core Audio support. The DN-HC4500 also does more than just talk MIDI--it offers the exclusive flexibility to control Denon's optional BU4500 dual CD/MP3 player for simultaneous 4-player configuration. MAC and PC compatible, the controller is bundled and complimented with an LE version of PCDJ's revolutionary new software, Reflex, that offers an array of amazing forward thinking features. It is also natively supported as a USB controller for Serato Scratch LIVE.
The controller is bundled and complimented with an LE Version of TRAKTOR that offers an array of amazing forward thinking features (listed below).
- Internal 24-bit processing & USB audio
- BU4500 CD/MP3 player drive support
- Multi-functional touch sensitive jog disc
- Vibrant tube display w/2-line character text support
- Highly responsive soft rubber buttons, switches & knobs
- Designed to interface with Reflex LE and other popular DJ programs that support MIDI interface
- ASIO/OSX Core Audio support
- Traditional intuitive dual CD player style
- High-speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Fader start
- Recessed side panel for easy connections
- Versatile rackmount and tabletop design
- User adjustable presets
- Software upgradeable by USB
- Includes LE version of Reflex by PCDJ which is fully compatible and pre-mapped for DN-HC4500, just Plug & Play
- DN-HC4500 & Reflex both support PC/MAC platforms
LE Version of TRAKTOR by Native Instruments:
- DN-HC4500 and TRAKTOR LE both support PC/MAC platforms
- Fully compatible and pre-mapped, just plug and play
- 2-deck native support
- PC/MAC Compatible
- Effects: flanger, delay, reverb, filter
- Crate Flick
- Full iTunes and iPod compatibility
- Auto beatgridding and sync lock
- Instant loop and set cue button
- 3-band EQ
- Classic filter type
- Industry standard workflows
- Fixed hotkey control
- 10% pitch fader range
- Loop length selector (1/32-32)
- Grid panel
- Crash reports (version specifc)
Be the first to take the next step in Denon's musical revolution and wage your own sonic war on the dancefloor.
DN-HC4500 USB MIDI/Audio Interface and Controller Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19"W x 5.2"H x 4"D
- Weight: 9 lbs.