Restock Denon DN-HC1000S - Serato Scratch Live Sub Controller
DJ Controllers & Interfaces
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A controller designed to interface with Scratch Live software and aid your turntable/CD player setup.
The DN-HC1000S USB MIDI controller from Denon DJ is designed to interface and aid Digital Vinyl Systems (DVS) like turntables and CD players with today's most popular DJ software program, Scratch Live. The DN-HC1000S provides DJs a comfortable plug-and-play, reliable hardware controller for all major features and commands of the Scratch Live software system. Requires Rane/Serato hardware.
What is Scratch Live?
Serato Scratch Live DJ software lightened the load for the professional traveling DJ. Heavy crates of records can be turned into a huge library of music that can be easily transported on a computer hard drive.
- USB MIDI sub controller for Serato Scratch Live (Serato Approved)
- Dedicated tactile controls to replace computer keyboard shortcuts
- MIDI mappable for other DJ software systems; offers 4 MIDI pages
- High-quality steel cabinet with rugged rubber keys
- Weight: under 3 lb.
- Beat extraction
- Real-time tempo metering
- Unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
- Multiple cue and loop points per track
- Record directly from a microphone
- Record and archive your precious music collection
- Fast access to your music library and iTunes library integration
- Exclusive access to fresh promotional music with Whitelabel.net
If you're a fan of the Scratch Live DJ software, this controller assists your process for more creative freedom. Own one today!