dbx AFS-224 Stereo/Dual Mono Feedback Suppression ProcessorProduct #183530 dbx 183530 YFF Feedback Suppression https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful and easy to use!
The dbx AFS-224 Stereo/Dual Mono Feedback Suppression Processor provides all the feedback elimination processing and control necessary for both installation and live use. The dedicated processor offers up to 24 filters per channel with filter Qs up to 1/80th of an octave. The AFS-224 also has selectable modes, live filter lift, and types of filtration, all readily available via the intuitive user interface.
- Advanced Feedback Suppression technology
- 24 progammable filters per channel
- Stereo or dual independent channel processing
- Live and fixed filter modes
- Selectable filter lift times
- Application-specific filter types, including Speech and Music Low, Medium and High
- Input channel metering
- 24 LED per channel filter metering
An absolute must-have for any live sound application! Call or click to order today!
AFS-224 Stereo/Dual Mono Feedback Suppression Processor Specifications:
- Dynamic range: >110dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted
THD+N: .002% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-0.5dB
Interchannel crosstalk: >80dB typical
Crosstalk input to output: >80dB