dbx 376 Tube Channel Strip
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The 376 adds more to make it an all-inclusive tool!
The dbx 376 Tube Channel Strip employs standard strip features, then adds more to make it an all-inclusive tool. The menu includes a tube preamp section, 3-band parametric EQ, compressor, de-esser, and digital outputs. Other features include a front panel instrument input, drive meter LEDs, threshold and de-esser meters, an eight-segment analog or digital meter, and a Type IV conversion system. Selectable sampling rates of 96, 88.2, 48, and 44.1kHz and 24, 20, and 16-bit word lengths add flexibility. Digital outputs include AES/EBU and S/PDIF. Word clock sync input and output are provided, and you can select dither and noise-shaping algorithms.
- Tube microphone preamp
- 200V tube plate voltage
- Selectable mic/line switch
- +48 volt phantom power
- Three-band parametric EQ
- Front panel instrument input
- Drive meter LEDs
- Threshold and de-esser meters
- Eight-segment analog or digital meter
- Type IV conversion system
- Selectable sampling rates
- 24, 20, and 16-bit word lengths
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs
- Selectable dither and noise-shaping algorithms