dbx 234 Stereo 2/3 Way Mono 4-Way CrossoverProduct #183516 dbx 183516 YFN Crossovers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Precision tonal control for your PA!
The dbx 234 Stereo 2/3 Way Mono 4-Way Crossover lets you choose 2-way, 3-way, or mono 4-way operation via 2 back-panel switches. A third switch lets you mono sum the LF output. Crossover frequencies are selectable individually for both channels. Each channel has an input gain control ranging from 0 to +6dB, phase reverse switch, and 40Hz low cut filter. TRS differentially balanced 1/4" I/O, 24dB per-octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, and stereo/mono status LEDs.
- TRS differentially balanced I/O
- Mode switch for mono 4-way or stereo 2 way/3 way operation
- Low frequency summed subwoofer output
- x10 range switch on both channels
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter on both channels
- Phase reverse on all outputs
- Individual level controls on all band outputs
- 24dB octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Stereo/mono status LEDs
If you're serious about getting sterling live sound, you need a sterling crossover. Here's the answer!