dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Exceptional sound and rugged reliability.
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro EQs, the 231s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
The dbx 231s includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 231s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 231s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Frequency Repsonse of 50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
With such affordable quality, there's no excuse for compromising your sound.
231s Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer Specifications:
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 40k ohm, unbalanced 20k ohm
- Max Input Level: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Connectors: 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Type: Impedance-balanaced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Output Level: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohm or greater
- >+18dBm balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- System Performance
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: Typicall >112dB
- Signal-to-Noise: Typically >95dB
- THD+Noise: <0.003%
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Function Switches
- EQ Bypass: Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low Cut: Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave high-pass filter
- Range: Selects either +/- 6dB or +/- 12dB slider boost/cut range
- Power Supply
- Operating Voltage: 100VAC-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15W
- Mains Connection: IEC receptacle
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.(2.81 kg) Shipping weight 7.9 lbs.(3.58kg)
- Dimensions: 3.5" (8.9cm) H x 6"(15.24cm) D x 19" (48.26cm) W