Designed for use in the most demanding live applications.
Designed for use in the most demanding live situations, the dbx 1215 Dual 15-Band Graphic Equalizer provides dual channels, 15 - 2/3-octave bands, ISO frequency centers, ±12dB input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18dB per octave low-cut filters. Other quality features of the dbx 1215 EQ include 45mm faders; selectable ±6dB or 15dB boost/cut range; XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors; balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation; and chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for quick hum isolation.
- Switchable boost/cut range between ±6dB and 15dB
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced/unbalanced outputs
- RF filtered inputs and outputs
- XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4" TRS connectors
- -12dB/+12dB input gain range
- 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter
- Chassis/signal ground lift capability
- Internal power supply transformer
- Power-off hardwire relay bypass with 2-second power-up delay
If you want a quality unit that simplifies the process of EQing on the fly, order the 1215 today.