House Music's secret weapon.
The dbx 120A Subharmonic Synth delivers the throbbing low-end bass you want. It produces new, Waveform Modeled bass notes an octave below the bass in the original audio—smooth, musical, and floor-shaking even when output at system levels well below system and hearing damage thresholds. Provides 1/4" and RCA input connectors along with balanced 1/4" main outputs which can be full range (including synthesis) or HF only, plus a separate subwoofer output with level control.
- Individual control for two ranges of subharmonic frequencies
- Separate low-frequency boost circuit
- Separate subwoofer output
- 1/4" balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA input connectors
- Front-panel LEDs show crossover status and synthesis activity
- Patented circuitry ensures that mid and high frequencies are not affected
- Built-in crossover with choice of 80Hz or 120Hz crossover point
- Enhance bass audio material for use in such applications as nightclub and dance mixing, theater and film sound, music recording, live music performance, and broadcasting
Order today so you can really get down.