Dangerous Music Liaison Recallable Insert Switching Matrix
Studio Monitor Volume Controllers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Streamline your outboard setup and instantly audition any device or combination of up to six units.
To survive in this modern day audio jungle, the contemporary studio must be flexible and agile; a facility that can adapt to any workflow, effortlessly. Tracking, mixing and mastering services oftentimes must be performed under one roof, utilizing every piece of outboard gear available. The Dangerous Liaison realizes this dream by providing unprecedented access to your outboard equipment. Connect up to six of your favorite units to the Liaison (more if you daisy chain, leverage a patchbay or add a Dangerous Master).
Instantly audition any device or combination, change the order, dial in some parallel processing and then store these customized signal paths as presets to use again, on demand, anytime. True hard-wire bypass relays remove the gear entirely from the signal path; this includes outboard that lacks an integrated bypass or true hard-wire bypass. Mastering grade components switch instantly and silently, providing true A/B comparisons without coloration or latency. Pre and post-processing monitor outputs make it simple to audition between the original source and the treated product.
The Dangerous Music Legacy:
"Audio Integrity: non-negotiable." This is the credo upon which Dangerous Music is founded. Conceived and designed by end users-not by engineers in lab coats--the results are products that resurrect dynamic range, punch, intelligibility and emotion. These high-fidelity, uncompromised signal paths are achieved by harnessing over 20 years of Chris Muth's design wizardry; creator of infamous custom black boxes for world class facilities like Hit Factory, Masterdisk, Absolute Audio and Sterling Sound Mastering. Then the critical listening skills of golden-eared luminaries are applied, with the result being musical tools that fulfill the actual needs of today's flexible computer based studio.
- Mastering-Grade Components: Components selected for both performance and sound, tested to draconian tolerances, breathe the analog soul back to life for stunning imaging, headroom, punch and detail.
- DC-Coupled: No transformers that color your sound or filter caps that smear stereo. Instead, DC coupling with massive voltage rails and Mogami point-to-point wiring for simple, electronic elegance. Bandwidth from DC to light.
- Audio Transparency: A pristine canvas for painting sonic landscapes utilizing your own personal arsenal of plug-ins and outboard gear.
- Hand-Assembled In USA: Avoids 6,000 miles of oceanic circuit board rattling, while keeping Americans employed.
- Stringent Quality Control: An exceptionally low failure rate keeps you in the studio mixing, not at the UPS store shipping repairs.
- Warranty: 2 years, because it's built to last a lifetime.
Streamline your processing workflow. Call or click to have a Dangerous Liason.
Liaison Recallable Insert Switching Matrix Specifications:
- Frequency Response (Passive Section) +0, -0.1dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
Frequency Response (Active Section) +0, -0.1dB from 10Hz to 100kHz
Maximum level > +28dBu
Noise floor < -94.5dBu 22Hz-22kHz bandwidth
THD+N < 0.002%
IMD < 0.003%
Crosstalk rejection (Passive Section) > 124dB
Crosstalk rejection (Active Section) > 113dB
Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
Output Impedance: 20 Ohms
USA 500mA fast blow for 120V
Europe 250mA fast blow for 240V
Warranty: 2 years parts and labor, subject to inspection. Does not include damage incurred through abusive operation or modifications/attempted repair by unauthorized technicians.