Restock Crown XTi 6000 Power Amp
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Big power for the XTi Series.
The XTi 6000 from Crown includes improved firmware and Band Manager software that simplifies DSP control and configuring. It also provides all the power you need run big subwoofers or multi-speaker stacks: 1200W per side at 8 ohms; 2100W per side at 4 ohms; and a whopping 6000W bridged mono at 4 ohms.
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- 2U rackmountable 25 lb.
- Speakon® and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- 3-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty
XTi 6000 Power Amp Specifications:
- 1200W/per ch @ 8 ohms
2100W/per ch @ 4 ohms
6000W bridged mono @ 4 ohms