Crown XLS 602D Power AmplifierProduct #481586 Crown 481586 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Crown remains at the front of the power amp pack with their XLS Series!
600W/ch @ 4 ohms, 380W/ch @ 8 ohms, 1,200W bridged mono @ 8 ohms. Designed to provide the quality, power, and reliability you expect from other Crown amps with many of the same controls and features for a much friendlier price.
Features sophisticated protection circuitry (from shorted, open, or mismatched loads, input and high frequency overloads), 5-way fault indicator, red LED on each channel that turns on when distortion becomes audible, green signal-present LED that flashes when the level is extremely low (indicating cabling problems), and detented level controls. Mode select switch for stereo or bridged; 3-speed fan; XLR inputs and Speakon or binding post outputs; all in a rugged steel chassis designed to handle serious road use.
- Features sophisticated protection circuitry
- 5-way fault indicator
- Red peak clip LED on each channel
- Green signal-present LED that flashes when the level is extremely low
- Detented level controls
- Mode select switch for stereo or bridged
- 3-speed fan
- XLR inputs; touchproof binding post and Speakon outputs
- All in a rugged steel chassis designed to handle serious road use
Crown amps are the royalty of the pro audio world. Order now!
XLS 602D Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Sensitivity (volts RMS) for full rated power at 4 ohms: 1.25V
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt) 22Hz to 20kHz: +0 dB, —0.8dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (20Hz to 20kHz)_A-weighted, below rated power: >98dB. No weighting, below rated power: >93dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.5%
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): (60Hz and 7kHz at 4:1) from full rated output to —40dB: < 0.3%
- Damping Factor (8 ohm) 10Hz to 400Hz: >200
- Crosstalk (below rated power) at 1kHz: —76dB. at 20kHz: —58dB.
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 kilohms balanced, 10 kilohms unbalanced.
- Load Impedance: Rated for 4 to 8 ohms per channel in Stereo, 8 ohms in Bridge Mono
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available (±10%): 120 VAC 60Hz, 100 VAC 50/60Hz, 220 VAC 50Hz, and 230-240 VAC
- Weight: 29lb
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have used many amps over the years, making purchases based on brand name and price. Now I make purchases based on experiences - both in the studio and on the road. I use ONLY Crown Amps, and the XLS Series are my choice for small to medium Club/Shed venue gigs. The Crown XLS Series Amps have never let me down, even when pushed to the limits of high volume and long hours of continuous use! In a difficult room or shed venue, the XLS Series benefits from adding digital signal processors like the dbx Comp/Limiters, EQ's and the Aphex 204 Type C Aural Exciter. We've never had a Crown Amp go down during a performance, and I can't say that about ANY other Power Amp I've used for Mains, Monitors or Subs!