Restock Crown CDi4000 Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Professional power designed for installed sound systems.
The Crown CDi 4000 power amplifier is a professional tool designed and built for installed sound applications. Rugged and lightweight, it offers incredible value in its class. It features an intuitive front-panel LCD screen to guide installers through configurations, and also offers onboard DSP for loudspeaker signal processing. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, short-circuit protection and more. Your investment in a CDi-Series amplifier is backed by Crown's Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8 ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting
- Fills 2U rack spaces and weighs under 19 pounds
- Barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads, removable Phoenix-style inputs
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
CDi4000 Power Amp Specifications:
- 1 kHz Power
2 ohm Dual (per channel) 1,600W*
4 ohm Dual (per channel) 1,200W
8 ohm Dual (per channel) 650W
4 ohm Bridge-Mono 3,200W
70V Dual (per channel) 1,000W
140V Bridge-Mono 1,000W
With 0.5% THD
*With 1% THD