- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
16 mono channels, 4 stereo channels, multiple band EQs, balanced I/O, Nutted pots, more.
Each channel on the CSX16 has balanced XLR, 1/4" line in, and insert jacks, individual Gain controls, -20dB Pad switch, and peak LEDs. There are also four auxes per channel (two pre, two post) and a Pan control, PFL switch with indicator, Mute switch with indicator, and 100mm faders for maximum control, versatility, and a professional feel. The EQ control section features 3 bands of EQ with sweepable mid for each mic channel and 4 bands of EQ for each stereo channel. Each CSX mixer features a complement of stereo channels that perform dual function with both mic and 1/4 stereo inputs.
- 16 mono channels
- 4 stereo channels
- 3-band channel EQ with sweepable mid (Mono Channels)
- 4-band channel EQ (Stereo Channels)
- 100mm Alps-style faders on rail sliders
- Metal shafted
- Nutted pots for wobble free operation
- Individual channel card design for ease of field service
- Mute Switch w/indicator light for each channel
- PFL switch on each channel
- Switchable BNC light connector
- Peak LED (lights 6dB before clipping)
- 12 segment LED ladder metering
The Crate Audio CSX mixer truly provide the perfect mix of form and function.
CSX16 16-Channel Mixer Factory Specifications:
- Dimensions: 28.5"W x 20.75"D x 4"H
- Weight: 29.8lb.