Chauvet Xpress 512 Plus Lighting Controller & USB Interface
Lighting Controllers & Dimmer Packs
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A DMX-512, USB-powered lighting controller that connects multiple interfaces and is loaded with functional features such as a mini DIN connector for external triggering.
The Chauvet Xpress 512 Plus is a DMX-512, USB-powered lighting controller that connects multiple interfaces for more lighting possibilities. Either playback up to ten lighting shows without a computer (with speed control and layering) or play unlimited shows with a Windows or Mac operating system. The Chauvet Xpress 512 Plus light controller features a mini DIN connector for external triggering, an infrared sensor for wireless scene triggering, a connection on the rear of the USB interface/controller for infrared extension, built-in electrical isolation for the DMX line, and selectable power options for using either USB or AC/DC power. Chauvet Xpress 512 Plus is small enough to fit in a side backpack pocket and lightweight enough that you'll forget it's even there.
- DMX-512 USB interface
- Connect multiple interfaces for more universes
- Mini DIN connector for external triggering
- Infrared sensor for wireless scene triggering
- Connection on rear for infrared extension
- Selectable power options: USB or AC/DC
- Built-in electrical isolation for DMX line
- Playback up to 10 shows without a computer (with speed control and layering)
- Unlimited shows when using a computer
- Internal calendar for date and time trigger without a computer
- Works on Windows and Mac OS X
- Neutrik DMX connector
- Power: USB or 9-12V AC/DC 300mA (not included)
- IR: any universal remote control (not included)
- Weight: 0.6 lb.
Connect multiple interfaces for more lighting options when you order the Chauvet Xpress 512 Plus today.