Chauvet Wedge TriSku #J00642000000000 Chauvet J00642 YGC Color Changers & Wash Lights https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Triangular LED lighting effect.
Wedge Tri is a triangle-shaped, DMX-controllable LED wash light designed to fit inside triangular truss systems from most manufacturers. It fits perfectly inside TRUSST® Goal Post and Arch Kit truss systems and easily attaches to 35mm truss using M10 or M12 threaded rig points. Control static colors and automated programs with the included IRC remote, or use the built-in digital display to easily create any color without DMX. Keep your rig neat and tidy by power linking multiple units together, or for coordinated light shows, link with other tri-color LED fixtures in master/slave mode. Built-in dimming curves allow for ultra-smooth dimming, while flicker-free LEDs make the fixture perfect for on-camera events.
- Triangular-shaped LED wash light designed to fit inside triangle truss systems from most manufacturers
- Fits perfectly inside TRUSST® Goal Post and Arch Kit truss systems
- Attaches to 35 mm truss without the need for bracket using M10 or M12 threaded rig points
- Keeps your rig neat and tidy by power linking multiple units together
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the included IRC remote
- Create any color without DMX by using the built-in digital display
- Smooth dimming with built-in dimming curves
- Flicker-free operation suitable for on-camera use
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other tri-color LED fixtures in master/slave
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
Fits perfectly inside TRUSST truss systems. Order today!
Wedge Tri Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 3 or 8
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 3 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 3 W (1,050 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
- Beam Angle: 16°
- Field Angle: 30°
- Illuminance: 1,066 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 42 units @ 120 V; 74 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 23 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 26 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 1.4lb (0.6 kg)
- Size: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.1 in (108 x 108 x 104 mm)
- Included Controllers: IRC
- Approvals: CE