One DMX lighting control to rule them all.
The Chauvet Stage Designer 50is a DMX lighting controller and 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console that gives you the ability take over a large lighting setup with ease. The Stage Designer 50 has 96,000 programmable steps, 8 pages with 12 scenes each for 96 total playback faders, re-assignable channels, adjustable chase and fade times, and 2 programmable aux buttons. This DMX controller also has built-in crossfader, dark, and kill buttons; MIDI in, out, and thru (with file dump); direct audio input, as well as 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections. With the Chauvet Stage Designer 50 DMX Lighting Controller you can override chases on the fly, mix and match chases, or set for beat-activation, top sync, or auto run.
- 48-channel DMX-512 dimming console
- 8 pages with 12 scenes each yields 96 total playback faders (simultaneous playback)
- 96,000 programmable steps
- 2 programmable aux buttons
- Adjustable chase and fade times
- Re-assignable channels
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Bulit-in crossfader, dark, and kill buttons
- MIDI in, out and thru (with file dump)
- Direct audio input
- Mix and match chases
- Override chases on the fly
- Beat-activation, tap sync, auto run, MIDI in/out
- 6-space (6U) rack mount
Get your light show under control with this easy-to-use console.
Stage Designer 50 DMX Lighting Controller Specifications:
- Power: DC 12-20V 500mA 115V or 230V
- Weight: 10.3 lbs.
- Size: 19.5"W x 10.5"H x 3.5"D