Chauvet SlimPAR Tri 7 IRC
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A low profile, high-power LED wash light.
The Chauvet SlimPAR Tri 7 IRC is a low profile, high-power LED PAR designed for any application where wash lights are needed. Seven tri-color LEDs make this the perfect front light by eliminating multicolored shadows and providing a smooth, even output. The addition of the infrared remote control (IRC) allows simple operation and eliminates the hassle of programming. With a 100% convection cooling system, there is no fan noise to distract the audience.
- Low-profile, tri-colored LED par can with built-in infrared (IR) technology
- High-powered, tri-colored LEDs nearly eliminate multicolored shadows
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Smooth and even output
- Flicker-free operation, suitable for use on camera
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Trigger built-in automated programs via IRC remote, master/slave or DMX
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC remote
Create dazzling results! Order today.
SlimPAR Tri 7 IRC Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3 or 7
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 7 x 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000 hrs
- Beam angle: 20°
- Field angle: 34°
- Illuminance: 1,073 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking: 23 units @ 120 V / 39 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 42 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 47 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Size: 8.5 x 7.7 x 4.6 in (215 x 195 x 118 mm)