Chauvet SlimPAR Quad 3 IRC
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low-profile LED PAR light.
SlimPAR QUAD 3 IRC is a low-profile, quad-color (RGBA) LED Par with built-in infrared remote control capability. Punchy amber LEDs allow you to generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural looking color temperatures, while optional IRC remote control allows for easy point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs. Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming and create any color without DMX by using the built-in digital display. Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units or create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-color LED SlimPAR fixtures in master/slave mode. Its compact and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST. SlimPAR QUAD 3 IRC fits best in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag for secure and convenient transportation.
- Low-profile, quad-color (RGBA) LED Par with built-in infrared remote control capability
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors
- Achieve natural looking color temperatures with punchy amber LEDs
- Easy point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs
- Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
- Create any color without DMX by using the built-in digital display
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Create coordinated light shows by linking other quad-color LED SlimPARâ¢ fixtures in master/slave mode Safe and secure transport using the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag
- Compact and lightweight to easily fit inside sticks of TRUSSTÂ®
- Perfect for quiet installations due to silent operation and no moving parts
Wash-away boring stages with color. Order today.
SlimPAR Quad 3 IRC Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 4 or 9
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 3 LEDs (quad-color RGBA) 5 W (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
- Beam Angle: 20Â°
- Field Angle: 34Â°
- Illuminance: 1,065 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 21 units @ 120 V; 39 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 44 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 46 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1.7 kg)
- Size: 8.3 x 7.4 x 4.3 in (210 x 187 x 108 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC
- Approvals: CE