Open Box (Fair - Needs Repair) Chauvet SlimPAR Pro VW
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Low-profile, variable white LED par can applications requiring adjustable color temperatures.
The Chauvet SlimPAR Pro VW is a variable white fixture featuring 36 warm and cool white LEDs. This is particularly useful when matching the color temperature of existing lighting or achieving a specific temperature for video use.
- Low-profile, variable white LED par can designed for any application that requires adjustable color temperatures
- Variable color temperature allows the matching of existing lighting or to tune to the perfect temperature for video
- Great for quiet installations due to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Built-in dimming curves simulate halogen filaments and offer super-smooth LED fading
- Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power link up to 22 units to save time running cables and extension cords
- Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
When you need to match color temperature to existing lights, nothing's on a PAR with SlimPAR Pro VW. Order today!
SlimPAR Pro VW Specifications:
- DMX channels: 2, 3, 7
Light source: 36 (18 cool, 18 warm) 1W (350mA) LEDs 50,000hrs
Color temperature range: 2300K - 6300K
Beam angle: 25/17
Field angle: 44/36
Lux: 6,050 @ 1m/ Lux: 8,750 @ 1m
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 39W, 0.6A operating, 0.3A inrush
Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 39W, 0.3A operating, 0.4A inrush
AC power: Auto-switching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Power-linking: max 22 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
Weight: 6.3 lb. (2.8 kg)
Size: 3-3/8" x 10-1/8" x 11-3/16" (87 x 256 x 285 mm)