Restock Chauvet SlimPAR Pro Tri
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Low-profile, tricolor LED PAR-can wash light.
The Chauvet SlimPART Pro Tri uses the latest in tri-color LEDs to deliver a uniform output. Eighteen tri-color (RGB) LEDs power the fixture. The color is mixed before the lens, which limits any undesirable effects of multicolored shadows, which also allows the unit to serve admirably as front light.
- Low-profile, tricolor LED par can designed for any application where wash lights are needed
- High-powered, tri-colored LEDs nearly eliminate multicolored shadows
- Smooth and even output makes these lights perfect for front light applications
- Great for quiet installations due to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
- Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out
- Automated programs generate great eye-catching effects
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power-link up to 15 units to save time running cables and extension cords
Keep a low profile and carry a big wash. Order today!
SlimPAR Pro Tri Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3, 4, 9
Light source: 18 3W (350mA x 3) tri-color LEDs 50,000hrs
Beam angle: 20, Beam angle: 15
Field angle: 38, Field angle: 28
Lux: 9,600 @ 1m, Lux: 20,000 @ 1m
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 63W, 0.9A operating, 0.5A inrush
Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 61W, 0.5A operating, 0.4A inrush
AC power: Auto-switching 100V - 240V 50/60Hz
Power-linking: max 15 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
Weight: 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
Size: 3-11/16" x 10-1/8" x 11-3/8" (94 x 256 x 290mm)