Chauvet SlimPAR HEX 3 IRC
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low-profile LED PAR light.
SlimPAR HEX 3 IRC is a low-profile LED Par with 6-in-1 LED technology (RGBAW+UV) and built-in infrared remote control capability. A new, sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit, while 6-in-1 LED technology allows you to generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural looking color temperatures. For wireless operation and control, use the optional IRC remote for point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs. Its sleek and lightweight design easily fits inside sticks of TRUSST, while DMX, master/slave and sound active mode simplify control options. Create customized colors using the built-in LED display and achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves. SlimPAR HEX 3 IRC fits best in the optional CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag for secure and convenient transportation.
- Low-profile LED Par with 6-in-1 LED technology (RGBAW+UV) and built-in infrared remote control capability
- New, sit-flat housing design hugs the floor and features power and DMX outlets on the side of the unit
- Generate a broad spectrum of colors and achieve natural looking color temperatures with 6-in-1 LED technology
- Point-and-shoot operation of static colors and automated programs with optional IRC remote
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Sleek and lightweight to easily fit inside sticks of TRUSST
- Multiple control options include DMX, master/slave and sound-active mode
- Create customized colors using the built-in LED display
- Achieve smooth LED fading with built-in dimming curves
Sit-flat design let you put this PAR light right on the floor! Order multiple SlimPAR HEX 3 lights today.
SlimPAR HEX 3 IRC Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 6, 8 or 12
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 3 LEDs (six-color RGBAW+UV) 7 W (2.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 17 Hz
- Beam Angle: 23Â°
- Field Angle: 41Â°
- Illuminance: 907 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 21 units @ 120 V; 39 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 44 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 46 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1.7 kg)
- Size: 8.3 x 7.4 x 4.3 in (210 x 187 x 108 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC
- Approvals: CE