Restock Chauvet SlimPAR 56 - LED PAR Can
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 slim LED PAR can with 108 colored LEDs and a slim profile.
The Chauvet SlimPAR 56 is a traditional LED PAR can housed in a casing that is only 2" thick, which allows it to go where other PAR cans don't fit. Powered by 108 red, green, and blue LEDs, the LED PAR can offers 3- or 7-channels of DMX control. It also provides static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without a DMX controller. Built-in automated and sound-activated programs operate in either master/slave or DMX mode. The Chauvet SlimPAR 56 DMX PAR can also features a variable speed pulse effect and a double-bracket yoke that can also act as a floor stand.
- 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 slim LED PAR can
- Light source: 108 (36 red, 36 green, 36 blue) LEDs
- Static colors and red, green, blue color mixing with or without a DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Low-profile lights are 2.2" deep
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Weight: 2.7 lb.
- Dimensions: 8.8" W x 7" H x 7.3" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
Get a slim and skinny DMX PAR can that hasn't sacrificed its power when you order the Chauvet SlimPAR 56 PAR can today.
SlimPAR 56 - LED PAR Can Specifications:
- Beam angle: 21°
- Field angle: 32°
- Lux: 1,290 @ 1m
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 8W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Additional power output: max 46 units @ 120V (see manual for details)