Chauvet SlimPAR 38 LED PAR Can
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
When space is tight but you need the light this thin PAR Can gives you 75 LEDs in a super-thin fixture.
The SlimPAR 38 PAR Can is an LED PAR 38 with a slim casing—only 2.5 inches thick—that can go almost anywhere. Boasting 75 red, green and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3- or 7-channel of DMX control. Or you can use its built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly. It also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX, and built-in power linking for quick set up and break down.
- 3 or 7-channel DMX-512 slim LED PAR can
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
- 7-channel: RGB, macros, run/strobe speed, automatic/sound, dimmer
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Low-profile lights are 2.5" deep
- Power linking: max. 43 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
A skinny PAR can at a slim price. Order today!
SlimPAR 38 LED PAR Can Specifications:
- Beam angle: 17°
- Field angle: 29°
- Lux: 1,500 @ 1m
- Light Source: 75 (25 red, 25 green, 25 blue) LEDs
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 9W, 0.1A operating, 0.2A inrush
- AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 1.8lb. (0.8kg)
- Size: 7.3" x 8.1" x 2.5" / 185mm x 206mm x 64mm
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Beautiful Colors
- Built In Floor Kickstand
- Dmx Programable
- Easy To Use
- Good Value
- Great Fades Transitions
- Quick Setup
- Mobile DJ
- Stage Lighting
Comments about Chauvet SlimPAR 38 LED PAR Can:
When I first turned on one of the two par-38 lights I bought I already had the house lights on, and this light was amazingly bright even with the lights on. With two of them on the floor pointed at me (a solo guitarist), it was all the light I needed. I was amazed at how easily programable it is from the back of the lights. The transitions can either be very slow dissolves or flashes from one color to another. Mind you, this is all without a DMX controller, I was able to set two of them in front of me and it was instant mood lighting that transformed me from someone who looked like an ordinary guy to a 'real pro'. Best of all, the new LED lights don't give off heat like the old ones, so no more sweating under the lights, so to speak.