Restock Chauvet Scorpion Storm RGX
Lasers & Strobes
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A four-channel, DMX-controlled laser lighting effect that will place dancers in a field of stars.
The Scorpion Storm RGX is a 4-channel, DMX-512 controlled red and green effect laser that creates a unique star field effect. It's powered by 30-milliwatt green and red laser modules to create many patterns and hundreds of beams. It offers color selections of red, green, or both red and green with strobe control and houses an effect motor that controls its rotations. Built-in automatic and sound-activated programs operate through master/slave or DMX modes.
- 4-channel DMX-512 red and green effect laser
- Effect motor with control of rotation
- Color selection of red, green, or both red & green with strobe control
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX modes (red and/or green, fast or slow)
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX modes (red and/or green)
- Creates a unique star field effect with many patterns and hundreds of beams
- Coverage angle: 114
- Multiple mounting locations for the bracket
- Additional power output: max 36 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
Scorpion Storm RGX Specifications:
- Light source: 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 650nm/80mW red laser diode
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 11W, 0.1A operating, 0.4A inrush
AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Weight: 4.6 lb.
Dimensions: 11" H x 8.5" W x 9.3" D
Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class 3R