- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Go green with this exciting laser fixture.
The 3-channel Chauvet Scorpion Storm Green Laser is a DMX-512 controlled fixture that works in auto and sound-activated modes. Also features motor rotation speed and direction adjustments. Though the chassis of the Scorpion Storm light fixture is red, its laser is pure green delight. With a coverage angle of 82°, the Scorpion effect light uses a 532nm/50mW green laser module to create intriguing stage effects. The Scorpion Storn Green Laser even has a star field effect with hundreds of beams. The Chauvet Scorpion Storm has an integrated fan that keeps it cool during use and a solid metal hanging bracket.
- 3-channel DMX-512 controlled green laser
- Operating modes: Auto, sound activation
- Motor rotation speed and direction adjustments
- Laser on/off & standalone via DMX
- Built-in automatic programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class IIIA
- Creates a unique laser star field effect with hundreds of beams
- Additional power output: max 26 units @ 120V
- Cooling fan
Spice up the night with a green laser light show. Order the Scorpion Storm today.
Scorpion Storm Green Laser Specifications:
- Coverage angle: 82°
- Light source: 532nm/50mW green laser module
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 25W, 0.3A operating, 0.7A inrush, PF 0.83
- AC power: Switchable 115V/230V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 11lb.
- Size: 8.5"W x 8.5"H x 13.5"W