Open Box (Blemished) Chauvet Scorpion Storm Green Laser
Lasers & Strobes
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Go green with this exciting laser fixture.
The 3-channel Chauvet Scorpion Storm Green Laser is a DMX-512 controlled fixture that works in auto and sound-activated modes. Also features motor rotation speed and direction adjustments. Though the chassis of the Scorpion Storm light fixture is red, its laser is pure green delight. With a coverage angle of 82, the Scorpion effect light uses a 532nm/50mW green laser module to create intriguing stage effects. The Scorpion Storn Green Laser even has a star field effect with hundreds of beams. The Chauvet Scorpion Storm has an integrated fan that keeps it cool during use and a solid metal hanging bracket.
- Control Features
- 3-channel DMX-512 controlled green laser
- Operating modes: Auto, sound activation
- Motor rotation speed and direction adjustments
- Laser on/off & standalone via DMX
- Built-in automatic programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Other features:
- Complies with FDA/CDRH standards for Class IIIA
- Creates a unique laser star field effect with hundreds of beams
- Additional power output: max 26 units @ 120V
- Cooling fan
Spice up the night with a green laser light show. Order the Scorpion Storm today.
Scorpion Storm Green Laser Specifications:
- Coverage angle: 82
Light source: 532nm/50mW green laser module
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 25W, 0.3A operating, 0.7A inrush, PF 0.83
AC power: Switchable 115V/230V 50/60Hz
Size: 8.5"W x 8.5"H x 13.5"W