Chauvet Scorpion RVM Fat Beam Laser EffectProduct #H86704 Chauvet H86704 YGJ Moving Head Fixtures https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Exhilarating laser light effect, with brilliant red and violet colors.
The Scorpion RVM from Chauvet is an extremely bright aerial affect with intense beams of red and violet lasers that can be used separately in a solid color or blended together to create a magenta colored mix. The Fat Beam technology creates beams that are 4 times thicker than a standard laser making this effect ideal for any event without the use of fog or haze. Perfect for mid-air beam looks, the effect can be moved and zoomed to fit the venue perfectly. Scorpion RVM is fully linkable with the Scorpion GVC and Scorpion RGY variants to create a full-spectrum laser show.
- Incredibly bright, color-mixing aerial effect laser great for any event with fog or haze
- Patented, Fat Beam laser technology creates beams that are 4 times thicker than a standard laser
- Extremely versatile zoom range of 1° - 36° to create a mind-blowing laser show
- Separate color control offers solid red, solid violet or combined magenta color mixing
- The built-in sliding rail system allows multiple units to hang as one
- Built-in patterns include the popular “laser sky” effect
- Programmable pan, tilt, and zoom with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects
- Easily generate customized and ever-changing laser shows
- Linkable with other Scorpion GVC, Scorpion RVM and Scorpion RGY lasers
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
Order now, and start creating your own custom laser shows today.
Scorpion RVM Fat Beam Laser Effect Specifications:
- DMX channels: 10
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Pan & tilt: 43°/39° (variable)
- Colors: red, violet and/or magenta
- Light source: 405 nm/15 mW violet laser diode, 650 nm/15 mW red laser diode
- Zoom angle: 1° - 36°
- Power linking: 37 units @ 120 V / 74 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and current: 16 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V 60Hz
- Power and current: 16 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V 50Hz
- Weight: 5.6 lb. (2.7 kg)
- Size: 11 x 8.5 x 7.4 in (276 x 215 x 187 mm)
- Classified per 21 CFR 1040.10 & .11
- Complies with US FDA CDRH laser safety standards 21 CFR 1040.10 & 1040.11
- Approvals: CE, MET