Chauvet Scorpion GBC 2.0Product #H90526 Chauvet H90526 YGL Lasers & Strobes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Blazing green and blue aeriel affect laser.
The Scorpion GBC 2.0 from Chauvet is an high powered, aerial effect laser with blue and green laser diodes that mix to create cyan. This stunning laser light effect can be programmed to strobe, rotate, roll, morph and zoom into multiple built-in pattern options using 10 channels of DMX control. This spectacular show, with a 1-36 degree coverage angle, is powered by separate 10mW green and 20mW blue diodes and includes green, blue and/or cyan color options.
- Incredibly-bright, color-mixing aerial effect laser great for any event with fog or haze
- Patented, Fat Beam laser technology creates beams that are 4 times thicker than a standard laser
- Extremely versatile zoom range of 1° - 36° gives you the flexibility to create a mind-blowing laser show
- Separate color control offers solid green, solid blue or combined cyan color mixing
- The built-in sliding rail system allows multiple units to hang as one
- Built-in patterns include the popular “laser sky” effect
- Programmable pan, tilt, and zoom with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects let you easily generate customized and ever-changing laser shows
- Linkable with other Scorpion GVC, Scorpion RVM, Scorpion RGY and Scorpion GBC 2.0 lasers
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
Order one for your next event and blaze the floor with an intense laser show.
Scorpion GBC 2.0 Specifications:
- DMX channels: 10
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Pan & tilt: 43°/39° (variable)
- Colors: green, blue and/or cyan
- Light source: 532 nm/10 mW green laser diode, 450 nm/20 mW blue diode
- Zoom angle: 1° - 36°
- Power linking: 37 units @ 120 V / 74 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and current: 16 W, 0.2 A @ 120 V 60Hz
- Power and current: 16 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V 50Hz
- Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Size: 11 x 8.5 x 7.4 in (276 x 215 x 187 mm)
- Classified per 21 CFR 1040.10 & .11
- Complies with US FDA CDRH laser safety standards 21 CFR 1040.10 & 1040.11
- Approvals: CE