Chauvet Scorpion 3D RGB Laser with 3D patternsProduct #H97018 Chauvet H97018 YGL Lasers & Strobes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Aerial laser effect with brilliant red, green, and blue colors.
Scorpion 3D RGB produces aerial effects never before seen from an easily transportable fixture. This innovative graphics laser fills the room with up to 80 selectable 2D, 3D and aerial effects. Extensive color control allows for true effect customization, while DMX control easily manipulates effects.
- Innovative laser projects animated, multicolored 3D patterns
- Trigger and manipulate up to 80 built-in 3D patterns to enhance any light show
- Create perfect color combinations by mixing red, green and blue laser diodes
- Generate customized and ever-changing laser shows using programmable pan, tilt, and zoom effects with separate X, Y, and Z rolling effects
- Activate automated and sound-activated programs, or control in DMX or master/slave mode
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units (US version only)
- Variance-free and ready to use right out of the box
Blaze the stage with animated 3D lighting effects. Order the Scorpion 3D today.
Scorpion 3D RGB Laser with 3D patterns Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 18
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin
- Light Source: 655nm/60mW red laser diode, 532nm/30mW green laser diode, 450nm/60mw blue laser diode
- Coverage Angle: 99Â°
- Power Linking: 31 units @ 120V; 52 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: Auto-ranging 100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and Current: 31W, 0.3A @ 120V 60Hz
- Power and Current: 35W, 0.2A @ 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 5.2lb (2.4kg)
- Size: 8 x 9.4 x 7.5in (204 x 240 x 190mm)
- Classified per 21 CFR 1040.10 & .11
- Complies with US FDA CDRH laser safety standards 21 CFR 1040.10 & 1040.11
- Approvals: FDA