- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Mirror ball simulator with five, high-powered tri-color LEDs
The Chauvet Rotosphere LED is a mirror ball simulator that is easy to use and DMX controllable. Powered by five tri-color LEDs, this fixture blankets the entire room in multi-colored beams with smooth and continuous 360° rotation. Evenly spaced lenses optimize output and reduce dead spots while adjustable rotation speed lets you match the mood of the music.
- Easy-to-use, mirror ball simulator with five, high-powered tri-color LEDs
- Evenly spaced lenses optimize output and reduce dead spots
- Adjustable speed of rotation and extremely smooth movement let you match the mood of the music
- Use the included bracket to mount it on a truss, or use it as a striking tabletop
- Blankets the entire room in multicolored beams
- User-selectable colors and speed of rotation in stand-alone allow customized looks without a DMX controller
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Built-in sound-activated programs spin and change color to the beat of the music
Create dazzling effects! Order today.
Rotosphere LED Light Specifications:
- DMX channels: 4
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 5 x 3 W (350 mA x 3) tri-color LEDs, 50,000 hrs
- Coverage angle: 360°
- Power linking: 20 units @ 120 V / 40 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 58 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 65 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg)
- Size: 12.1 x 12.1 x 17.4 in (307 x 307 x 441 mm)