Multi-colored LED lighting effect with overlapping rings.
The Chauvet Radius 2.0 LED effect is a multi-colotred lighting effect that creates overlapping rings of light from its red, green, blue, white and amber LEDs for maximum color options. The Radius 2.0’s motor will rotate back and forth at variable speeds to create various different effects. The power-linking feature helps to saves time running cables and extension cords. Use the sound-activated programs to let the effect move to the beat of the music, or use the built-in programs via master/slave or DMX.
- Multi-colored effects that create overlapping rings of light
- Contains red, green, blue, white and amber LEDs for maximum color options
- Motor rotates back-and-forth at variable speeds to create cool effects
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Sound-activated programs that dance to the music beat
Add the Radius 2.0 to your lighting rig today.
Radius 2.0 Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3
- DMX connectors: 3-pin
- Light source: 5 (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 white, 1 amber) 3 W (730 mA) LEDs, 50,000 hrs
- Coverage angle: 155°
- Power linking: 20 units @ 120 V / 37 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power and current: 52 W, 0.4 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 47 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 6.3 lb. (2.8 kg)
- Size: 10.5 x 13 x 9.6 in (268 x 330 x 243 mm)
- Approvals: CE