Chauvet Professional Amhaze II Water-Based Haze Machine
Fog, Bubble & Snow Effects
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Show-off your lights and effects with a bit of atmosphere.
Amhaze II is a road-worthy, pro quality water-based haze machine suited for large-scale applications. Amhaze II is built specifically to function with the industry's wide variety of water-based haze fluids, and features a durable, low-profile road case to survive the rigors of touring and production. Haze output and speed can be easily adjusted via DMX or the LCD screen, and the unit comes equipped with an M13 threaded insert for hanging in any location.
- Vent accessory for directional haze flow
- Tour-ready with a rugged road case and M13 threaded rigging insert
- Works with a variety of different water-based haze fluid types for added versatility
- Achieve continuous variable haze output and blower speed, adjusted via DMX or the LCD Screen
- Professional water-based haze machine
Outift your light rig with Chauvet today!
Amhaze II Water-Based Haze Machine Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 2
Data Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
On-Board Control: Yes
Tank Capacity: 0.92 gal (3.5 l)
Heat-up Time: 2 min
Output: 3,500 cfm
Fluid Consumption: 18 ml/min
Low Fluid Shutdown: No
Breaker Size: 8 A
IP Rating: IP20, dry location
Cable Length: 5 ft (1.5 m)
Power Connection: Edison plug to Neutrik powerCON
Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
Power and Current: 760 W, 6.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
Power and Current: 250 W, 5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
Weight: 41.2 lb (18.7 kg)
Dimensions: 21.5 x 24.7 x 8 in (546 x 627 x 203 mm)