Restock Chauvet PIXPar 24 Pixel-Mapping Effects LED Wash Light
Color Changers & Wash Lights
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Use as a standard PAR or command attention to the eye-catching pixel-mapping effects.
Chauvet’s PIXPar 24 Pixel-Mapping LED wash effect light is an exception addition, great for use as a standard PAR for normal uplighting applications, or with the additional eye candy of pixel mapping effects. PIXPar 24 is a must-have fixture for mobile DJs or club installers looking for high-impact visuals on a budget. This pixel mapping, PAR can-style wash light is powered by 24 tri-colored LEDs for an intense output of bold effects. Individually controllable tri-colored LEDs project custom effects and create a saturated, seamless wash. Built-in programs and multiple DMX personalities increase design flexibility while on-board 3- and 5-pin DMX connectors increase control options.
- Full size, pixel mapping PAR can equipped with built-in, eye-catching effect macros
- Individual LED control provides the ability to create amazing animations and video effects
- Many pre-built automated programs accessible with or without DMX
- Works with ShowXpress Pixels to generate complex looks with ease
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Multiple DMX personalities to fit many different programming styles
- Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
- Great for quiet installations due to the 100% silent operation and no moving parts
- Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out (US/UK version only)
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
Demand attention at your next show with the proper lighting from Chauvet.
PIXPar 24 Pixel-Mapping Effects LED Wash Light Specifications:
- DMX channels: 3, 9, 12 or 72
- DMX connectors: 3-pin and 5-pin
- Light source: 24 3 W (350 mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000 hrs
- Strobe rate: 0 - 30Hz
- Beam angle: 20°
- Field angle: 34°
- Illuminance: 5,700 lux @ 2 m
- Power linking: 8 units @ 120 V / 15 units @ 230 V
- Input voltage: Auto-ranging 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Power and current: 197 W, 1.6 A @ 120 V 60Hz
- Power and current: 199 W, 0.9 A @ 230 V 50Hz
- Weight: 11.9 lb. (5.4 kg)
- Size: 14.4 x 13.5 x 3.5 in (367 x 344 x 88 mm)
- Approvals: CE, MET