The big daddy of the Obey series of controllers.
The Chauvet Obey 70 is a universal DMX-512 lighting controller that can manage up to 12 intelligent lights with up to 32 channels each, for a total of 384 DMX channels. The Obey 70 gives you control over 30 banks of 8 scenes for 240 scenes total, 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes, program fade and speed time into each step, reversible sliders, assignable, pressure-sensitive joystick, re-assignable channels, fog & strobe control, and the sequential linking of chases. MIDI compatible, the Chauvet Obey 70 DMX Lighting Controller works on beat activation, tap-sync, and auto run and fits into a 3-space rack mount.
- Universal DMX-512 controller
- Controls up to 12 intelligent lights of up to 32 channels each
- 384 DMX channels of control
- 30 banks of 8 scenes, 240 scenes max.
- 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes each
- Program fade and speed time into each step
- Reversible sliders
- Re-assignable channels
- Sequential linking of chases
- Assignable pressure-sensitive joystick
- Fox and strobe control buttons
- Grab any fixture on the fly
- Beat activation, tap sync, and auto run
- Polarity selector
- 4-space (2U) rack mount
384 DMX channels of intelligent lighting control means a lot of choices. The easy one? Ordering this affordable controller.
Obey 70 DMX Lighting Controller Specifications:
- Power: DC 12V 500mA 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 5.5lb.
- Dimension: 19"W x 7"H x 2.8"D