Chauvet Min Laser RGX 2.0Product #H79180 Chauvet H79180 YGL Lasers & Strobes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An ultra-compact, plug-and-play laser.
The MiN Laser RGX 2.0 features a sleek, stylish housing and projects different red and green laser effects onto any surface. Two convenient mounting stands (with easy clamp mounting ability) and an infrared remote control are included to make set up and operation a breeze.
- Extremely compact laser effects that project thousands of red and green beams
- New housing and more control features and functions
- Mount to truss with the included clamp mounting adaptor
- Independent control of the red and green laser diodes for true customization of the effect
- Cover a huge area and look great with or without fog
- Set the color and rotation speeds wirelessly with the included wireless remote control
- Motor spins in both directions and at variable speed to create many different looks
- Each includes 3 different mounting options to fit the style and mood of any event or party
- Sound-activated and automated programs dance to the beat of the music or run by themselves
- Variance-free and ready to use right out of the box
Create a dazzling show! Order today!
Min Laser RGX 2.0 Specifications:
- Light source: 532 nm/50 mW green laser diode, 650 nm/100 mW red laser diode
- Coverage angle: 100Â°
- Input voltage: 12 VDC 600 mA (external power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz)
- Power and current: 6 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V 60 Hz
- Power and current: 6 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V 50 Hz
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Size: 4.3 x 3.3 x 1.8 in (111 x 85 x 45 mm)
- Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007