Chauvet MiN Laser RBX Mini Red & Blue Laser Lighting EffectProduct #H92398 Chauvet H92398 YGL Lasers & Strobes https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Blaze the stage with thousands of red and blue lasers.
Extremely compact, the MiN Laser RBX projects thousands of red and blue beams, covering a huge area and looking great with or without fog. The color and rotation speeds can be set wirelessly with the included wireless remote control. Customize the effects by controlling independently the red and blue laser diodes. The MiN Laser RBX can be easily mounted to truss with the included clamp-mounting adaptor.
- Extremely compact laser effect
- project thousands of red and blue beams
- Set the color and rotation speeds with the included wireless remote control
- Mount to truss with the included clamp-mounting adaptor
- Independent control of the red and blue laser diodes for true customization
- Cover a huge area and look great with or without fog
- Motor spins in both directions and at variable speed
- Each includes 3 different mounting options to fit the style and mood of any event
- Variance-free and ready to use right out of the box
- Sound-activated and automated programs dance to the beat of the music or run by themselves
Add this small, but extremely powerful laser effect to your rig today!
MiN Laser RBX Mini Red & Blue Laser Lighting Effect Specifications:
- Light source: 450 nm/80 mW blue laser diode, 650 nm/100 mW red laser diode
Coverage angle: 100
Input voltage: 12 VDC 600 mA (external power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz)
Power and current: 8 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V 60Hz
Power and current: 10 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V 50Hz
Weight: 0.7 lb. (0.3 kg)
Size: 4.3 x 3.3 x 1.8 in (111 x 85 x 45 mm)
Classified per EN/IEC 60825-1:2007
Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007