A 3- or 7-channel DMX LED PAR can with 75 colored LEDs to produce a narrow-beam wash effect.
The Chauvet LEDrain 38C is a 3- or 7-channel DMX, LED narrow-beam wash fixture with 75 red, green, and blue LEDs. Color mixing and static colors can be produced with or without a DMX controller. This compact fixture includes built-in automated and sound-activated programs that are accessible in master/slave mode. The Chauvet LEDrain PAR can also offers pulse effect with adjustable speed.
- 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 LED PAR can
- Light source: 75 (25 red, 25 green, 25 blue) 10mm LEDs
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Lux: 1,033 @ 1m
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Weight: 2.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 6.2" W x 11.2" H x 7.4" D
- Operating modes:
- 3-channel: RGB control
You can daisy chain several Chauvet LEDrain 38C PAR cans together for an even brighter light show. Order today.
LEDrain 38C - PAR Can in Chrome Specifications:
- Beam angle: 15
Field angle: 23
Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 10W, 0.2A operating, 0.2A inrush
Additional power output: max 37 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz